I'm an obsessive couponer! I follow several people so I won't even claim to have found most of these deals on my own. I absolutely love saving money and I love helping my friends do the same. Who needs drugs when you have coupons!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's amazing how many Pampers Gift to Grow points you can earn without buying ANYTHING!
If you have not joined, what are you waiting for?  They are giving so many free points you are bound to get enough for some goodies.
I have two extra accounts that have over 500 points! Remember, not all the prizes are for kids. For only 600 points, you can get 25 personalized 4x8 photo cards from Shutterfly. Don't tell anyone, but this is one way I get a lot of FREE Christmas gifts!

You can always check out Retail Me Not to find other codes. Here are some promotional codes over the last two months that might still be active:


JOINNOW4REWARDS   50
FACEBOOKOCT2010   10
PUNTOSPARAMI123   10
10PTSFREECODE4U   10
GIFTSTOGROW4MOM   50
2BEGINEARNING50   50
PAMPERS4MOMSOND   10
PAMPERSGTG10PTS   10

No comments:

Post a Comment