I'm an obsessive couponer! I follow several people so I won't even claim to have found most of these deals on my own. I absolutely love saving money and I love helping my friends do the same. Who needs drugs when you have coupons!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Coupon Preview

I've been debating how many papers to buy this weekend. You can check out coupon previews here. I think I'll buy more than previously thought. You can go here to see what others have been buying, a great way to get ideas!

According to the previews we are getting coupons for more Krusteaz which means FREE cookie dough. There are also see Cesar treat coupons for those of you with canine friends.
AND Nivea Lip care bogos (these are on the mega deal for $1.50 AFTER mega at Kroger)! Looks like a busy Kroger mega week.

No comments:

Post a Comment